|Library Board members pictured from left to right: Mari Crumb (President), Alice Maxwell, Mary Jane Skarzynski (Secretary), Pat O'Leary and Linda Kirchgessner (VP)
Monday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (4th Friday Noon – 6 p.m.)
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. June, July & August
Phone – 585-392-8350 Fax – 585-392-9870
To bring people, information, ideas and experiences together to establish the library as the living center of the Parma community. - Parma Public Library Mission Statement, June 2014
Just a few of the services provided:
- Fax, copy and printing services
- eBooks and eAudio through Overdrive
- Public access computers & WiFi
- Tech tutoring, resume help, proctoring
- Holds service enabling you to request materials from any Monroe County public library and pick up the materials at the Parma Public Library
- Children’s programs including year round storytime
- Teen programs including Art Club & Tech Club
- Adult programs including book discussions, art programs and movies
Visit our calendar of events for details.