Unclaimed Funds Search
2017 Tentative Assessment Roll
2016 Final Assessment Roll
Pay Taxes Online
Recreation Programs
Facility Rentals
Streetlight Outages
Real Property Portal

Regulations and Reports
Legal and Public Notices
Town Code - E-Code for Town of Parma
Freedom of Information Requests (FOIL)
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection - Saturday, June 17, 2017
Storm and Related Emergency Information – For contact information on Power Outages, Downed Wires, Emergency Shelters and relevant information in an emergency
Legal Notice – 2017 Meeting Dates for Parma Boards and Office Closings
Legal Notice – 2016 Final Tax Roll
Staff Only


Additional resources and information for residents who have been affected by flooding

  • Sand and Filled Sand Bags - are available for residents affected by Lake Ontario flooding. Please call the Highway Department – 392-9464 and leave a message or the Parma Town Hall – 392-9461 and be prepared to leave your name, address, a phone number you can easily be reached at and the number of filled sand bags that you need. If you have your own bags and only need sand, indicate that as well.

  • Information on Selecting a Marine Contractor

  • Information on Lake Ontario Storm Recovery Permit Guidance

  • The Governor has launched a Lake Ontario Flood Assistance Hotline to provide the latest information to residents affected in their community at 866-244-3839. Residents can call the hotline for the latest flooding forecast, help with flood mitigation measures like sandbags, or for technical assistance regarding on-site repairs.

  • Access to East Wautoma Beach/Delavergne Drive continues to be Local Access Only due to the flooding at the east end of the road.

  • Press Release - RGE - Safety Regarding Gas and Electric With Regards to Flooding

Employee Directory
Job Application

Town Events Calendar
Recreation Calendar

Parma Town Hall
1300 Hilton Parma Corners Rd.
P.O. Box 728
Hilton, NY 14468
585-392-9461 . Fax: 585-392-6659

This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S. W., Washington, DC 20250-9410,
or call (866) 632-9992 (voice) or (800)877-8339 (TDD).

ScenicView Web Company ©2017