|Welcome to the newly designed Town of Parma website. We hope you will find the new format more informative and user friendly. It is our goal to provide the public with better access to information regarding out Town. Some of the new features you will be seeing starting now and into 2015 include:
- Calendar format for meetings and events
- Some departments have added a Frequently Asked Questions section
- Expanded information on Committees and Boards for the Town
- Multiple ways to access meeting information, agendas, and minutes. Legal notices, legislation and public notices will also be added through our eCode 360 program starting in the upcoming year.
- A better search engine for finding information on our site
- Quick access to Getting It Done Online. There will be more options to do things online throughout 2015.
Some portions of the site are not completely finished. You will see the designation “We are updating and upgrading features on the Town website. Please be patient as we make these changes. Check back for updated information.” or similar wording.
You can help us by sharing feedback on what you see or if you find a spot that is not working correctly, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing your feedback.
We hope you will enjoy our new look and visit our site often.
- Parma Website Committee
2015 CONSERVATION TREE AND SHRUB PROGRAM LAUNCHED
Winter has arrived and as difficult as it may seem, spring will be here before you know it! In preparation, the Monroe County Soil and Water Conservation District has released their Conservation Tree and Shrub species list for the spring of 2015. More...